HOTEL POLICY AND RULES
- Any room booking must be a deposit of 50% of the total reservation.
- A full payment of your stay will be requested upon your registration at the hotel reception.
- Check-out time is : 12.00 a.m. on day of departure.
- Breakfast served from 6.30 to 10.30 a.m. Any service beyond these hours will be charged extra at current rates.
- Pets not allowed in the hotel even kept on a leash.
- For hygiene and security reasons, it is strictly forbidden to eat in the rooms. A dining room is reserved at the hotel for that purpose.
- For same hygiene and security reasons, all rooms must be cleaned by our staff daily. For that purpose, please facilitate access to rooms to our cleaning staff without exception.
- Drinks are made available to our guests in the refrigerator of each room. An inventory will be made before the guest's checking-out and an additional payment shall be made according to theprice-list.
- In order to preserve the environment and for sake of energy saving, please switch off the air- conditioner, TV or any other electric equipment on leaving your room.
- For that same purpose, please take care of the hotel linen. Therefore, please take all the used Towels that you want replaced and put them on the shower tray, otherwise the staff willassume that you want to reuse them.
- Rubbish bins and ashtrays are placed around in the hotel. Please use them for your butts, cans, etc in order to maintain cleanliness.
- Please don't leave valuables on leaving your room. The hotel shall not be held liable for damage caused by loss of money or breakage of valuables. For your information, you can deposite suchitems in a safe that can be provided by the hotel.
- To maintain public peace, please exercise discretion and ban any noise in the corridors as within them.
- Consumption of any illegal substance is strictly forbidden within the hotel.
- Various paid services are available (laundry, phone cards, change, sewing …) Please ask any further information at reception.
- Thank you to promptly report any damage or inconvenience incurred for reasons beyond our control. Hotel is committed to meet your expectations.
The management of the AKEWA hotel wishes you a pleasant stay and thank you for your trust.